Misc Some Online Multiplayer Question Since Ban Wave

Richmond1226

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sooo... im just going to ask some few Question and Its ok If u dont answer :)

1.) I Have a Purple Old 3DS With Luma3DS Installed etc But i do have my spotpass Turned But Before The Banwave After that Crisis I Turned off my internet and Turned off my Spotpass and show What games im playing. is it safe to say that im ok to play Online now?. As Of Now I Haven't Even Turned On My 3DS

2.) What Are Some Things i need to be careful while the banwave is still around?

3.) Can I Still use some Save editing tools etc With My 3DS internet turned Off?

Thanks to whoever answer my question and also Sorry for bad english :(

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1) Nintendo have died down on banning people with CFW, so you are somewhat in the clear to play onlne again and turn on your wireless
2) Your Homebrew and CFW tools. Only use custom cias like FBI and JKSM offline, then open a legit game like Pokemon after so when you go online, your recent title is a legit game
3) Yes sure, if its like PKHeX with mainstream Pokemon games, make sure your pokemon are legit before implementing them into your save and reimporting, so do save editing with caution!

And dont worry, no one is perfect, so even if you have bad english, keep trying! X3

Richmond1226

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) Nintendo have died down on banning people with CFW, so you are somewhat in the clear to play onlne again and turn on your wireless
2) Your Homebrew and CFW tools. Only use custom cias like FBI and JKSM offline, then open a legit game like Pokemon after so when you go online, your recent title is a legit game
3) Yes sure, if its like PKHeX with mainstream Pokemon games, make sure your pokemon are legit before implementing them into your save and reimporting, so do save editing with caution!

And dont worry, no one is perfect, so even if you have bad english, keep trying! X3
thank you for Answering my question ^___^ I Taught its the end Of my online gaming after that crisis ;-;

BTW Thank You !! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...