Hardware Some games won't start

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm gonna take a wild guess here and say his fusée sigpatch didn't match his hekate payload or his hekate sigpatch didn't match his fusée payload even tho they should be the same now a days

Reactions: binkinator

meikiyou

0001-4065-3866
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been trying to install 13 sentinels and mario golf super rush but it keeps giving me corrupted data error, I will try the method mentioned before

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@binkinator

What is the difference I need to check my OLED switch I’m not sure which it’s running but everything works just wanted to know what the difference was really.

In your [CFW - emuMMC] section change
fss0=atmosphere/package3

to read
payload=/bootloader/payloads/fusee.bi

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@binkinator

What is the difference I need to check my OLED switch I’m not sure which it’s running but everything works just wanted to know what the difference was really.

In your [CFW - emuMMC] section change
fss0=atmosphere/package3

to read
payload=/bootloader/payloads/fusee.bi
It’s just two different ways of booting with essentially the same result (boots Atmosphere.)

fss0 is the Hekate way to boot indirectly while respecting hekate_ipl.ini settings. (more tricks to tweak.)
fusee.bin is official way to boot directly to fusee.bin while ignoring hekate_ipl.ini settings. (less things to go wrong.)

Telling someone to go fusee.bin cuts down on all the variables and just boots the damn thing.

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It’s just two different ways of booting with essentially the same result (boots Atmosphere.)

fss0 is the Hekate way to boot indirectly while respecting hekate_ipl.ini settings. (more tricks to tweak.)
fusee.bin is official way to boot directly to fusee.bin while ignoring hekate_ipl.ini settings. (less things to go wrong.)

Telling someone to go fusee.bin cuts down on all the variables and just boots the damn thing.

Ahhh I thought so but just wasn't sure...Also I know what the backlight is but what do the rest of the settings below tell Hekate?

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My bet is that maintenance mode fix it... I had a similar issue with Doom Eternal when I migrated from 10.2.0 to 11.0.0 and entering maintanance did the trick...

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh I thought so but just wasn't sure...Also I know what the backlight is but what do the rest of the settings below tell Hekate?

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100
Check out this section of the Hekate page…it has better explanations than I could do here.

hekate Global Configuration keys/values​

Reactions: burhansalih

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-