Hacking Some G6 lite (english) PDA system?

miko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
True story.

1/2 year ago...one man....me...was looking for useful and "full of games" system....of course for pocket version...
Cause he was very clever, strong, nice and so on...he has very soon two final machines chosen. The first was PDA - system with great game remakes support, perfect emulation solutions and because he was very creative man with a
f*cking lot of interesting ideas, he would like also system whitch can memorize his great, genial, intellectual bullsh*ts so
PDA was on first place befor "only for games" system called Nintendo DS.
But one day, when the young clever, inteligent and peacefull man was reading some thread, the trappy thought was
slowly sneaking in his mind....yeah. The PDA system on on handheld NDS! A lot of funcions like notepad, diary, reminder,
calendar, touchscreen interface with little usefull keybord was kicked PSP one hundred miles (around 160.9344 kilometers)
...and the (before) great PDA system was displaced to the next rail.
Point of this great adventure is: WHY IS FOR G6lite only F*CKING CHINESE PDA SYSTEM?!!

So If whoever of you can help me, i will be your slave for looong time...I can clean your dualscreen with my antistatic, antiallergy handkerchief (of course peppermint aroma) every day.

So no hesitate and TELL ME THE TRUTH!
blink.gif

yaynds.gif
???

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
WHY IS FOR G6lite only F*CKING CHINESE PDA SYSTEM?!!
-The G6 team is still promising an english version in the future. Most people say don't hold your breath.
-DSOrganize is on hiatus (or cancelled, depending on your optimism level.)
-If DSOrganize resurfaces, it's gonna take some cooperation from G6 to get it working on our card.
-Most people are content to play games on the NDS, so not much demand (though I want a pda on mine!)

...and there you are.

miko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, man. Thank you for answer.
But its not too positive
smile.gif

I am w8ing for G6 team, but now, I will be happy if exist some simple
"textwriter" for G6lite... only write, save and load txt files.

Btw I like china, but its too hard for me.
shie-shie G6 team shie-shie
wink.gif

?
yaynds.gif
?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
We may have to wait a bit. I'm thinking of buying a cheap supercard cart just for the homebrew that won't work yet on the G6lite, especially DSOrganize. Hopefully at some point the G6 team will give the HB community what they need (if they haven't already.)

The G6L is still relatively young, so don't give up hope,
smile.gif
and I will post if I find something.

miko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, super.
I was thinking about learning chinese language, but the course costs more then PDA + new cartridge
smile.gif

btw, supercard is not so good for homebrew I thing. Maybe better then G6 now. But its not perfekt i think (because of special name.sc.ds files often needed). Maybe I am wrong..

I dont thing that make english localization from chinese language is sooo hard.

IIII AM W8IIIING!
wink.gif

yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up