Some expert help needed with a flashcart

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ibroxgaz, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ibroxgaz
    OP

ibroxgaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    ECFDCAE9-460D-42EE-BBC5-A6BE1BA7BD75. I installed cfw on an o3ds successfully then I thought I restored the card as it showed up and let me play ds games off it, but today I went to install cfw on a n3ds XL but when I click on the icon it flashes to a white screen for a few seconds and goes to a black screen and stays like that, I have press home to go back, tried flashing the card using 3ds hacks guide but can’t find the card on the list after holding start on boot, 1 point if you name the card in the pic, 1,000,000 points if you can help me out thank you.

2. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The Backup Reminder

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    R4i 3DS Gold
    Does the same logo appear on the Home Menu as before flashing ntrboot? If so it should be restored to normal operation.
    Have you tried:
    • The R4i 3DS Gold in another DS system
    • Other DS software on the N3DSXL

3. ibroxgaz
    OP

ibroxgaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    89EC9758-2955-4998-A319-BB6266983B3B. 29D7F3FA-3FC9-4858-B2CB-7040798D1068. Ah when I took the ds games off the memory card white screen, when i put the ds games back on this loads up, is that ds_ntrboot_flasherdsi.nds what I’m looking for as if I click I get your cart cannot be used as a flashcart after it is flashed warning only tested on 3ds two mode at your own risk, do I just go ahead and do it and thanks for helping.

4. ibroxgaz
    OP

ibroxgaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    sorted it thanks very much for the help

5. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    You may want to check if your SD is corrupted.
    What did the job? It might help others with the same issue.

alexander1970 likes this.
  6. ibroxgaz
    OP

ibroxgaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    well when I reflashed the flashcart after first 3ds cfw I put ds roms on it, Before I went to put cfw on the second 3ds I moved everything off the card onto my pc had to move it all back before it would show up, Installed the cfw successfully but now sometimes the flashcart shows on the 3ds menu and sometimes it doesn't.

7. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    That sounds like a contact issue. You can try to clean the contacts of the flashcart but not much more.

8. ibroxgaz
    OP

ibroxgaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    ok never thought of that thanks.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted