All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I used the translation patch on a clean Soma Bringer ROM and now the icon and internal name are a default DS icon and "DS Program File" is the name. I've tried using DSBuff to fix it, but according to DSBuff, all the internal information is how it should be. What am I doing wrong?

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
Dear Madame Sora de Eclaune,

you should tell us which card you think you are using.

Soma Bringer translation works fine with me, you know... And I use Wood, because all cool guys use that.

And please use RomeR-Beta2.1 to rename your ROMs if you'd like to rename them. Please.
wub.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's how it was for me on Wood too. Just roll with it, the game works fine. As long as you don't have a lot of games that look like that, it should be easily identifiable.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
same here too but when i got a dstwo it was fixed....i believe it fixed itself on my acekard too... i think it does that when u patch it yourself..

Lemski07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
just download a prepatched version on a popular random dl site, finished this game almost 3 years ago but never encountered any single problem, also played half of it using the ds wireless com with two of my younger bros. still playing it today if we got some spare time still no prob. =) google is your friend searching a random popular site. using iedge and edge w/ latest update.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This what I did to fix it. First you have to unpack both the patched Soma Bringer and clean Soma Bringer with DSBuff. Then you take the unpacked patched Soma Bringer files and replace them with the clean. Then it you have the icon, YAY. Well thats how I got mine to work.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. Well, Toushiro's way didn't fix it since I don't know what files to replace, and I couldn't download a prepatched version because the site I usually use to download prepatched ROMs from was down.

A few hours ago, though, I asked a friend and she suggested trying RomeR and that worked. This thread can be locked or whatever happens to threads like this when the problem's solved.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
Hmm.. Well, Toushiro's way didn't fix it since I don't know what files to replace, and I couldn't download a prepatched version because the site I usually use to download prepatched ROMs from was down.

A few hours ago, though, I asked a friend and she suggested trying RomeR and that worked. This thread can be locked or whatever happens to threads like this when the problem's solved.
I just replaced all the files, so what's RomeR?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.