Pcygigas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
The 3DS will reportedly support zero-dimension game carts.
The publisher apparently didn't stop there, though. As relayed by Andriasang, Japan business daily Nikkei reported today that the 3DS will also let gamers install multiple full games to the handheld's internal memory. Installed games can then be selected from the 3DS's main menu.

Nikkei reportedly did not delve into the number of games that can be installed or any specifics of the process. However, it did state that the feature eliminates gamers' need to carry cartridges with them while on the go.

Nintendo had not responded to requests for comment or clarification of the report as of press time. The publisher has yet to announce a release date or pricing information for the new system.
Source GameSpot
Wait...What???
ohmy.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm filed under care about it when I see it, but, this would likely REALLY make wanting that unnecessary over priced new model worth buying.

I won't buy it for 3d or sharper resolution, but I might consider it for not needing to carry my legit games around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_W1AH1kw6XY?si=POs44W8xfz_K-Q8K