Hacking Software Bug vo

Hazardfox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My switch loads normally in Hekate under option Battery INFO. When I go to CFW EmuNand or Stock Firmware and want to charge my switch, nothing happens at the top right of the battery display. The strange thing is when I recharge in Hekate and then go to the CFW, the load is suddenly right.

But if I then want to recharge my switch in the firmware, then again it doesn't work. It just gets stuck after the battery drain for example 25%. it doesn't get any higher. I then have to go back to Hekate to recharge properly and then back into the firmware so that I can see the correct battery level.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My switch loads normally in Hekate under option Battery INFO. When I go to CFW EmuNand or Stock Firmware and want to charge my switch, nothing happens at the top right of the battery display. The strange thing is when I recharge in Hekate and then go to the CFW, the load is suddenly right.

But if I then want to recharge my switch in the firmware, then again it doesn't work. It just gets stuck after the battery drain for example 25%. it doesn't get any higher. I then have to go back to Hekate to recharge properly and then back into the firmware so that I can see the correct battery level.

What does hekate say your battery settings are at? hekate > console info > battery

Also is it fast charging?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try the battery fix via Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/