Softmod problems. Help

Clairjoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i got a Xbox to Female USB cable because i thought it was the one that i made myslef not working properly, however it still doesn't work with the one i bought. I put the files on the formated USB flashdrive using Xplore360, but when i plug it into the Xbox it says there is no game save data on the memorycard. I then thought what if i need to name it something else, and i copied a splinter cell save from the xbox hard drive to the USB flashdrive and go into xport360 and the save doesn't show up, but the original files i placed on the flashdrive do. What am i doing wrong?

Clairjoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried an 8gb, a 4gb, and a 1gb all with same problem. and zip file. tried folder but both zip files extract to the same named folder and if you put them on it says "unknown data"

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did you have it formatted to FATX (I assume yes cause otherwise you wouldn't be able to copy stuff from the Xbox anyways)

Erm.
Try injecting the savegame with Action Replay for xbox.
See if that makes a difference.

Clairjoe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is not showing up any other gamesave just the splintercell one i put on the flash drive in order to test it. does this mean that it is an error with xporter360? if so is there any other way to do this? xporter360 says "partition 0" on the side should it be on a different partition? because the splinter cell save i copied just to test it doesn't show up on xport360

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
verify that the AR software detects the flashdrive by copyng a file from your Xbox to your flashdrive.
Then once that is done, you can copy your save game from the AR software to the flashdrive.

Xport360 isn't needed for this.
Try it with the AR software and leave any other tool out of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup