Homebrew Soft Resetting with NTR 3.6

TheSnivyMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds freezes every time I try to soft reset while using NTR. I've done some research and apparently there's no way around this. However, all the information I found was from like 5 months ago and I'm not sure if its still correct or not. I really want to stream myself shiny hunting on Pokémon USUM and I was wondering if there was a way to get around my 3ds freezing. I'm willing to do pretty much anything to get this to work so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I'm pretty sure there is a way though because theres a few videos on youtube of people who got it to work... they just don't explain how they did. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by TheSnivyMaster,

TheSnivyMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't freeze if you're not using any plugins

I'm not using any plugins. Its just NTR 3.6 and Pokemon Ultra Sun. It only appears to freeze my game if I am streaming to my laptop. otherwise, it wont freeze. I need to stream to my laptop though in order to record. I have plugins installed for other games but not for Pokémon USUM

TheSnivyMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's trying to tell you that you can't soft reset while streaming with NTR. If you weren't streaming with NTR, you'd be able to soft reset.

Is there any way around this though is what I'm asking? I know a couple of youtubers were able to find ways but they never explained how t do it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*
Nobody is responding because they have no info to add. Stop double posting. There is no way around it. Either get a capture card or don't stream if you wish to soft reset with NTR or play the game on Citra.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1