Hacking soft reset help

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an issue a couple months ago i could soft reset in game but now it freezes when i in-game soft reset(not to the card menu). i use an r4i-sdhc.com card which is a ttds clone. i have already tried reformatting using a Panasonic formatter(cant remember the name at the moment). anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
i have an issue a couple months ago i could soft reset in game but now it freezes when i in-game soft reset(not to the card menu). i use an r4i-sdhc.com card which is a ttds clone. i have already tried reformatting using a Panasonic formatter(cant remember the name at the moment). anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

You're using which firmware? The default firmware?

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:

im using ttmenu since his is better

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:

Give me the firmware and I'll fix it.

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:

my firmware is from r4i-sdhc.com i have the latest firmware. if you dont mind me asking how will you fix it?

i am also using retros latest files

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:

my firmware is from r4i-sdhc.com i have the latest firmware. if you dont mind me asking how will you fix it?

You mean you're using the firmware of r4i-sdhc.com as your default firmware right? and using retros firmware as your secondary? or you're just using his updated libs files on your default r4i-sdhc firmware?

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
pokefreak2008 said:

You mean you're using the firmware of r4i-sdhc.com as your default firmware right? and using retros firmware as your secondary? or you're just using his updated libs files on your default r4i-sdhc firmware?

yup i could never get his to work as a primary firmware. if you could help me with that too it would be greatly appreciated

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the files. There are 2 folders in there. "Test 1" and "Test 2". Please test the first one, if that didn't work, try the second one. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QIODZS7

In the "Test 1" folder, use only those files as your default firmware. Delete your default firmware first in your memory card and then place the contents of the "Test 1" folder in your memory card. Same goes to "Test 2" folder.

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
animex2k9 said:
Here's the files. There are 2 folders in there. "Test 1" and "Test 2". Please test the first one, if that didn't work, try the second one. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QIODZS7

In the "Test 1" folder, use only those files as your default firmware. Delete your default firmware first in your memory card and then place the contents of the "Test 1" folder in your memory card. Same goes to "Test 2" folder.
test 1 gave me the menu file missing error(micro sd card saying menu?)

test 2 gave me the same results as i had from the start

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
animex2k9 said:
Try renaming the TTMenu.dat to DEFAULT.NDS (All CAPS)
this for test 1?

Rename the TTMenu.nds to DEFAULT.NDS

It's for Test 2

UPDATE: Try renaming the TTMenu.dat to TTMENU.DAT (All CAPS)

I think that will work. It's for Test 2. So it should be DEFAULT.NDS and TTMENU.DAT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1