• Thread starter PaiiNSteven
  • Start date
  • Views 1,116
  • Replies 4
P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Heres my wall of text info.
- My 3DS can turn on and go into the menu, but cant go into any apps or manuals. Not even browser. Although it can change the grid in the main menu and brightness of screen.
- I dont have my SD card in. Edit: It can turn on with my SD Card in. I had to delete the extdata from it to have it turn on. Dunno why.
- To get to this I updated my 3DS from Tomodachi Life via game cart. Bolded because this seems strange to me, as this is official by Nintendo.
- Current firmware is (assumably) either 7.1.0U or 7.0.0U.
- Earlier yesterday I was able to go into every app, but when I tried to shut down from regular shutdown screen, it just went black and stayed like that. No problem, I just forced it to shut down.
- I dont think I have any nand backups. If I do, they were from 2.1 (or if i'm lucky, 9.2. I tried to install them when I was at 2.1 but it either wouldnt install or it actually was a 2.1 nand dump). Not like I need them because I cant get into Decrypt9.

I understand I can hardmod my 3DS but it will probably be tedious and ill screw up one way or another. Thanks!

Last edited by ,
P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Get a game with a higher firmware and update from there. Most recommend Shovel Knight
Thats just what I was doing now. I got smash bros so I could get to 9.2. But, that was when I learned I cant get into anything xP

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.