Hacking Soft-bricked Nintendo Switch can't boot to CFW

asbanoglou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey,

Currently I am facing an issue with my Nintendo Switch. All started when by mistake I pressed the update button when I was trying to play a game.
Suddenly the console rebooted and since then I can't get the console to boot correctly.

RCM and Hekate seems to work fine. I wasn't using the switch much the last few months so I wasn't sure what HOS version I had on.

The steps I followed was to backup my nintendo and user folder and then reformat and apply fresh files for atmosphere fusse hekate etc.
I presumed that I wanted the latest releases and so I did it. After the whole procedure I am getting greeted with unknown package 1 after selecting either option to boot(sys emmc emu emmc etc.) .

HOS version on hekate nyx menu says 9.0.0-9.0.1 but i am pretty sure the last time I used the console I have updated it on 10.0.0.but I could be wrong.

Please help a desperate fellow, If I have not provided enough details or you need screenshots etc I would be glad to provide them.

Thanks in advance!

de9ed

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you running sysnand,? Do you have previous backup? Boot0 and boot1 is corrupted I assume. Can you run lock pick rcm to extract keys.

asbanoglou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
are you using updated payload ? do you have SEPT on SD card
The issue is that I don't know what payload to use because I am not 100% which software the nintendo switch has on.
Yes I have sept on the SD Card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you running sysnand,? Do you have previous backup? Boot0 and boot1 is corrupted I assume. Can you run lock pick rcm to extract keys.
Yes I tried to run sysnand too. I don't have previous backup unfortunately . After I formatted the SD card I did a new backup for the boot 0 boot 1 and also i emmc etc. Also I ran lockpick as you mentioned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my guess is, the game said, "there is an console update"
newest firmware is not yet atmosphere supported, so wait and see
I was hoping for someone to said that. Is there any way to check what software my console has when I can't event boot to the OS?

Also thanks a lot for your prompt replies guys I appreciate it a lot!

Last edited by asbanoglou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool