Gaming SOCOM FTB2 100% Complete Game Save Help

ChiddaPotta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm having this problem on SOCOM FTB2, I downloaded a 100% Complete game save from dl.qj.net. I put it in PSP > SAVEDATA. Then I boot up SOCOM and it says "This SOCOM FTB2 Profile was created on another PSP and it was not able to be read, would you like to retry?" I keep saying yes, yes, yes, but never works. What should I do? I hate having to create a whole new profile because the game save overwrites my original one.
Im pretty sure my version is US/EUR, I have a CSO file for it.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
ChiddaPotta said:
Hey guys, I'm having this problem on SOCOM FTB2, I downloaded a 100% Complete game save from dl.qj.net. I put it in PSP > SAVEDATA. Then I boot up SOCOM and it says "This SOCOM FTB2 Profile was created on another PSP and it was not able to be read, would you like to retry?" I keep saying yes, yes, yes, but never works. What should I do? I hate having to create a whole new profile because the game save overwrites my original one.
Im pretty sure my version is US/EUR, I have a CSO file for it.
US & EUR are two different regions
smile.gif

This doesn't seem to be a region problem though but who knows.

To make sure download UMDGen and see
smile.gif

ChiddaPotta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know its two different regions lol
tongue.gif
I just didn't know which one I had. What is UMDGen going to do? How do I check if it works or not?

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
ChiddaPotta said:
I know its two different regions lol
tongue.gif
I just didn't know which one I had. What is UMDGen going to do? How do I check if it works or not?
I was thinking maybe you got the wrong region save game and I wanted to make sure so thats why I said check with UMDGen
smile.gif

But it looks like from what Ryupower said in his post that the game is locked to the PSP that made the save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo