Hardware So my RAM isn't working...

Halbour

Love yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
First, sorry for thinking here is a tech support site...
Second, I put the RAM in my mobo, checked frequency, checked that I heard a click, it's brand new.... but nothing shows up. not even in my BIOS. please help me...
Edit: yes, my banner is lying lol

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check the compatibility list of your motherboard for the Ram and that the Ram has the the mentioned typ and specification. Check the manual and try a different slot, because maybe it requires to use a specific one.

Halbour

Love yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Check the compatibility list of your motherboard for the Ram and that the Ram has the the mentioned typ and specification. Check the manual and try a different slot, because maybe it requires to use a specific one.
It does support it. I try to enter it into another slot but it doesn't fit or something... ill send a picture maybe tomorrow

Halbour

Love yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I hope you didn't buy this ram on ebay. 90% of them on there are garbage, and will possibly destroy your mobo.
On Amazon. And im happy you have time to laugh...
Post automatically merged:

OK forget what I just said. I have 24 gigs now 🤦‍♂️

Last edited by Halbour,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-