XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Okay so your issue is now you can't launch bannerbomb v1.

Are you using an SDHC or SDXC card? If so, that's the issue. Bannerbomb v1 only supports sdhc and sdxc if on firmwares 4.0 or higher, otherwise sd only. Use str2hax from your guide instead if u want.

LnkTemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Okay so your issue is now you can't launch bannerbomb v1.

Are you using an SDHC or SDXC card? If so, that's the issue. Bannerbomb v1 only supports sdhc and sdxc if on firmwares 4.0 or higher, otherwise sd only. Use str2hax from your guide instead if u want.
ohhhh thank you ill check that out, ive been using a sdhc card this whole time.

Reactions: XFlak

LnkTemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes this is one piece of info missing from modmii 6.6.3, it's either already added to my next update or will be (I don't remember if I added it already)
thank you so much!!!!!!! i can finally download the homebrew channel! im making a NAND backup right now, after this i will probably use nintendont and download gamecube games. thank you so much again for helping me with this!

Reactions: XFlak

MrNoobNub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modmii.github

thank you so much!!!!!!! i can finally download the homebrew channel! im making a NAND backup right now, after this i will probably use nintendont and download gamecube games. thank you so much again for helping me with this!
Glad it worked out! (Don't just make one backup and call it a day, make one often to minimize data loss.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Is anyone able to confirm whether Wilbrand (and\or Letterbomb) work on 4.3 using an FAT32 SDHC or SDXC card that is greater than 32GB?

If it fails, try partitioning the SD card such that the 1st primary partition is 32GB or smaller, and FAT32, and try again.

I'm confident the second method will work, but I'm hopeful that both methods work.

Thanks in advance to anyone able to test!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)