Hacking *snippity snip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep downloading Roms with .zip or .rom on the end onto my acekard 2i but it doesn't read them. I found a Guide on utube and he said it only reads .nds files. I looked up google and it just came up with websites with .zip or .rom files. Im still in primary school so I don't want the hassle of converting them into .nds files. Thanks
wacko.gif
hate2.gif

Mr.T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mad567 said:
Just open the zip files............And What you are asking right now is prohibited...........
lecture.gif
I know im trying to change the name! I read the forum rules! OOps

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah what mad567 said posting links to roms is illegal on these forums yeah u get ur file from ??? and extract it using winrar and copy the .nds to ur microsd

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
mad567 said:
Just open the zip files............And What you are asking right now is prohibited...........
lecture.gif

Retard..... Just open the zip files. About .rom, no idea. And linking to rom sites is illegal
lecture.gif
. We don't want GBAtemp.net to get shutdown by Ninty because of illegal files and links!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok well firstly get some knowledge of roms first and 2nd YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ASK FOR ROMS and 3rd: the answer is to right click the file and click unzip or if the file extension is .rar you have to download Winrar (a cracked version) when u finish unzipping it it should come up with a folder and inside should be your game which is .nds which u just put onto ur flashcard

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Man, just lay off that flash cart you have, and go buy games.....If you don't know what to do with .zip or .rar (not .rom) files, you really don't deserve to pirate..

THREAD CLOSED FOR STUPIDITY AND RULE VIOLATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bruh that's gray.