Homebrew Snemulds

kyomagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, it seems i am having trouble getting this to work on slot 1. I downloaded the patcher and dldi patch but i have NO idea how to get it patched. Does anyone have a already patched snemulds.nds i can have?

Thanks!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Acekard automatically patches with DLDI, so you don't need to worry about that. Just make sure your games are in a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card (or modify the snemul.cfg file on the root of your card to point to a different folder).

blade101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this, just got a dsi and acekard 2i, i have Snemulds running on my Acekard 2i, is it the norm for most games to be buggy? for instance i have star fox which wont work, i hear the sound though, and pilot wings - i cant only get through the first few screens before playing, then it goes blank.

blade101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers, didnt see this list before, wow, theres not that many roms that work
frown.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That compatibility list is far from complete, as is the one on the PocketHeaven wiki. People just get tired of updating it =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.