Snemulds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kyomagi, Apr 6, 2009.

1. kyomagi
    OP

kyomagi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2009
    United States
    Hi, it seems i am having trouble getting this to work on slot 1. I downloaded the patcher and dldi patch but i have NO idea how to get it patched. Does anyone have a already patched snemulds.nds i can have?

Thanks!

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    The Acekard automatically patches with DLDI, so you don't need to worry about that. Just make sure your games are in a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card (or modify the snemul.cfg file on the root of your card to point to a different folder).

3. kyomagi
    OP

kyomagi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2009
    United States
    ahh thanks, it works now.

4. blade101

blade101 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2009
    United States
    im new to this, just got a dsi and acekard 2i, i have Snemulds running on my Acekard 2i, is it the norm for most games to be buggy? for instance i have star fox which wont work, i hear the sound though, and pilot wings - i cant only get through the first few screens before playing, then it goes blank.

5. Alato

Alato GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
  6. blade101

blade101 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2009
    United States
    cheers, didnt see this list before, wow, theres not that many roms that work [​IMG]

7. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    That compatibility list is far from complete, as is the one on the PocketHeaven wiki. People just get tired of updating it =/

8. Alato

Alato GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
    Yeah, now that I look, it doesn't even show Star Fox.(which is still incompatible)

9. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    Star Fox has a special chip inside the cart which does a lot of the processing. It's like beefing up your SNES. SNEmulDS only emulates a stock SNES, no special chips.