SNEMULDS new developer?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by uberpubert69, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uberpubert69
    OP

uberpubert69 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2008
    United States
    seriously wtf is up with you coders snemulds is open source been open source for a long time and there hasnt been any unnoficial releases yet by anyone. someo9ne needs to take over this project or alekmaul needs to get his fucking ass in gear! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sekkyumu

Sekkyumu GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2005
    France
    France
    or you can do it yourself since it's open-source... [​IMG]

3. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    Calm down buddy, obviously there hasn't been enough interest in taking it over otherwise someone would have already. People have lives you know and can't always be bothered coding something to make the impatient people like you satisfied.

4. uberpubert69
    OP

uberpubert69 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2008
    United States
    impatient? ive been patient till i saw his new emulator for some bs 45787358912 year old system instead of working on snemulds

5. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    And how many times have you emailed or left a comment for him thanking him for his hard work?

6. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    heh, ungrateful shit. This is what I'm talking about. You're pissed off because he's working on another project instead of the one *you* want him to be working on. Things don't work like that 'round here. If you're upset that some stupid Snes Emulator is not being worked on, go take up programming and continue the project yourself.

7. Shabadage

Shabadage GBAtemp Fan

Mar 12, 2008
    United States
    Colorado
    Get the fuck out of here. We don't need fucking morons like you around messing things up for those of us who actually know how to say thank you and actually appreciate people's hard work. Little shits like you just fuck everything up for the rest of us. I hope someone does "update" the emu for you and it bricks your fucking DS.

8. Pimpmynintendo

Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    United States
    Arkansas
    New people watch what you say. Cause if you don't we are all gonna be gunnin' for ya.

9. becker2384

becker2384 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2007
    United States
    Iowa USA

HEHE! My BOSS gets mad at me when I'm working on something I want to work on rather than what HE wants me to.

DAMN THE MAN SAVE THE EMPIRE!

10. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    OK uberpubert69, you have to get your shit together, and start thinking with your head..

You're not entitled to anything, and surely, you have NO place flaming developers and coders for not making some project that you want to have!
    I mean, do you even have any respect towards anything......
    Some members used heavy words now, but they are actually right.....Reread your posts, and think alittle bit about stuff you wrote!

TOPIC CLOSED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.