Homebrew SNEmulDS Help Needed

TornZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black screen FOREVER after Loading... disappears. I started SNEmulDS 0.6 fine after booting my R4 (I use AKAIO as a main FW but I thought it could run fine through the R4 menu too), but I had to turn it off b/c I couldn't see any ROMs appear. So I fixed this problem (I think, it crashed before I could test), and then I tried running my R4 again, and I get a permanent Loading.... So I try and replace the firmware, and now I get pretty black screens after "Loading..." disappears. So I thought it was the data on it, so I took a few ROMs off and switched the 0.6 with the 0.5 I had, and it's the same problem (Pretty black screens are oh so pretty after staring at them for a minute or 2). Needing this fixed (And nothing about getting a new flashcart please. I've been getting along without problems when using AKAIO). A prompt response is appreciated.

EDIT: BIIIIIIG Problem now. I removed all traces of SNEmulDS off my TF card. Same problem. Going to re-format it and get back to you about it.
EDIT2: BIGGER problem. Formatting didn't help.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
your sig says ak2, your post says r4. if you are running akaio (well did as akaio now blocks the r4 clones), then you have an r4 clone. so perhaps the problem is the build of a crappy clone card? you should ask a mod to move this post to the r4 forum where people who use the same kit can offer help.

-another world

TornZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
your sig says ak2, your post says r4. if you are running akaio (well did as akaio now blocks the r4 clones), then you have an r4 clone. so perhaps the problem is the build of a crappy clone card? you should ask a mod to move this post to the r4 forum where people who use the same kit can offer help.

-another world

Sorry about the sig. I guess if it works with AKAIO it's an AK2 clone, so I put ak2 down but it still applies as an R4 since it has the R4 displays. But my problem is with SNEmulDS. It maybe has to do with my flash cart that worked perfectly before.

TornZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Sorry for the double post.
2. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP BEFORE I SMASH THIS ****ING THING (flash cart) WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER!

EDIT: Okay. FINALLY got it working again by using a different formatter and replacing EVERYTHING except save files and the cheat files (Which I backed up, luckily), but not I can't run AKAIO on this yet (Going to try and get it back up and running soon), and now I just need help with getting SNEmulDS 0.6a working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.