-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sparkster works perfectly, no sound hiccups, no layer issues. Amazing. I'm still waiting for Rockman games to be fixed though. And Demon's Crest needs improvement too, though it runs pretty good.

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know how to edit the wiki: so ill post here

-Cannon Fodder - does not boot
-EVO. search for eden - Works near perfect, very few graphical glitches
-Mickey Mania - Works Perfect

***- Super Metroid - apparently works, but i couldnt get mine past the 'nintendo'splash

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is the street fighter games running ????????

tested the normal street fighter 2, not hyper turbo whatever. worked pretty good, with some graphical glitches. like, the people in guiles stage are BEHIND the jet lol
SF2 Turbo is fully playable, seems better than SF2 infact but sound is a bit buggered. TMNT In Time has occasional glitch in the sound but so far best I've heard. Not seen any problems in the graphics seems fully playable. Marvel Super Heroes - War of the Gems doesnt seem to work at all.

Very nice update!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dont know how to edit the wiki: so ill post here

-Cannon Fodder - does not boot
-EVO. search for eden - Works near perfect, very few graphical glitches
-Mickey Mania - Works Perfect

***- Super Metroid - apparently works, but i couldnt get mine past the 'nintendo'splash

Try a different rom. It works perfectly for me.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario Paint works perfectly with mouse emulation!

how do you get the mouse emulation to work?

EDIT: nvm found it lol
tongue.gif

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Metroid is working perfectly! All we need now is an option to squish all the layers, not just layer3.
Definitely ... that'd be nice. Then again, I'd much prefer if someone figured out a way to just preserve absolute aspect ratio ... I wouldn't mind a few black borders, if it meant no longer having to make that nasty choice between icky distortion, or flat-out not being able to see everything.

Still, an excellent emulator, through-and-through. Can't wait for the next update.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I have tried Mario Paint(w/o joystick hack) as well as Mario Paint(w/ joystick hack) but while I can not do anything on the version w/o joystick hack, I am able to use d-pad/buttons when I launch the version w/ joystick hack.

Now the problem is, How can I play Mario Paint using my NDS stylus?

Thanks

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I have tried Mario Paint(w/o joystick hack) as well as Mario Paint(w/ joystick hack) but while I can not do anything on the version w/o joystick hack, I am able to use d-pad/buttons when I launch the version w/ joystick hack.

Now the problem is, How can I play Mario Paint using my NDS stylus?

Thanks

L+R+START+LEFT

Read the included readme file next time.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Paint works great, runs 100%. Two minor problems are some buttons go missing while cycling options and you do not see the very top and bottom of the game. Other than that it works great.

Super Metroid is working perfectly! All we need now is an option to squish all the layers, not just layer3.

Definitely ... that'd be nice. Then again, I'd much prefer if someone figured out a way to just preserve absolute aspect ratio ... I wouldn't mind a few black borders, if it meant no longer having to make that nasty choice between icky distortion, or flat-out not being able to see everything.

I tried suggesting that for another emu and was shot down with "the NDS can't handle resizing LAWL". I don't see why not. A simple resizer at that resolution shouldn't take up that much CPU power. Of course, once this emulator has it's other kinks worked out should a resizer be implemented IMO.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

Still, an excellent emulator, through-and-through. Can't wait for the next update.
it'd bee cool to put what you cant see on the bottom screen.. would actually be really effective since a lot of snes games had bar HUDs

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small