Hacking SNEEK+DI quick guide

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
gisel213 said:
About that anti piacy in gc coming to sneek on usb mode... what if someone had a cios or darkcorped 4.2 nand would it
read and install gc backups to hdd???? or is crediar blockin that too???
1) We don't know for shure.
2) This is not the DIOS MIOS-Topic.
3) I hope he does integrate a check (and he probably will, he's not dumb). N00bs like you have to accept that they can't pirate these games, gosh.
QUOTE(snake32493 @ Aug 4 2010, 06:31 AM) My gamecube controller is functioning slow and not responding do my button presses with games like brawl. I am using UNEEk+DI. Is it the Cheater menu?
Could be the Cheater-Menu, but as far as I know, it doesn't even work yet (until something has changed in the latest rev, but according to the source, I don't think so). Anyways, the fix is easy:

Wait for a next rev.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the modified usb loaders work with uneek+di? i'm talking about puneflow and the gx used in puneek.

if so, i might just have to try updating again.

i'm currently using puneek (based on r72)

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to be formatting my cpu starting today, as of now, this may take me a while possibly 2 days so I'll see ya when I see ya. Wish me good luck getting everything back to normal.

I'll see you all when I return, hopefully before then.

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope your luck is good Choked. I'm sure you will have it back normal in no time at all. It will be all shiny and new
biggrin.gif

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
116 did not my fix my slow flash drive but adding a brief udelay in the loading took care of that. 116 seems to have fixed homebrew and whatnot too for me!

irumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still no luck in booting Uneek DI even in r116, same problem with the font.bin, im not really sure if there's an updated font.bin existed somewhere but the file I downloaded on the 1st page works with Sneek DI, but only black screen upon booting with Uneek DI, without the font.bin it boots but no menu, by the way my virtual NAND is 4.2, wiil try to boot with 4.3

win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UNEEK + DI + USB LOADER ==> THE REVOLUTION IS HERE

UNEEK+DI works PERFECTLY well !!! This Is Magic Guy !!! Boot process is 30 second on SNEEK+DI with nand on SD).

Metroid Prime Trilogy (MPT) works well with menu, difficulty level choice...

But still I can't succeed in having usb loader works on Uneek +Di (USB NAND = SM 4.2E)

divi90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, i can't get showmiiwads to extract my nand from my bootmii backup(bootmii as ios beta5, the last one)
I want to do that only to extract the ticket of the new homebrew channel;
with my old backup, did with the old bootmii, everything work.
someone could help me? thanks

divi90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes, the strange thing is that the old backup works, one guy had the same problem in hackmii 0.7 topic

the error is : "can't open file: C:\Users\...\nand-extracteda\title00010000\53425150\data\79.H>C"

EDIT: problem solved, the problem was a stupid savegame!!!!! I deleted the savegame and now all work

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Does anyone have this odd issue too? Here's the scenario: I backed up my 4.1U nand last week, and extracted it yesterday, and it has a save file for No More Heroes 1 USA, and Brawl USA. But when I started these two games on UNEEK + DI, they demanded I make a new save file, even though I already had a save for both, and the saves aren't corrupt[TODO: confirm they're not corrupt on real nand].

snake32493

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In UNEEK+DI, I load the Homebrew Channel fine. I try to load an emulator such as VBAGX, the emulator hangs on a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1