Hacking Sneek+DI Little(?) Problem..

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening, I arrived here and are desperate, short .. I searched everywhere on Google, but I have not really found a solution .. So I prefer to ask the creator himself .. or someone really experienced .. my situation is this: I want to run Sneek + DI work on my vWII, I followed the procedure (to perfection) and put kernel.bin (which I created with build_boot2.cmd and 0000000e.app [this file in nands \ pl_eu \ title \ 00000001 \ 00000050 \ content was already with the letter E final] without problems) SNEEK folder (in the root of the SD), the nand the I generated with ModMII (I need to generate a NAND entirely new, it may seem strange, but I need that) when I open the vWII, I open the Homebrew Channel, start SNEEK and bring me the message '' waiting for ARM to reset PPC '' I did everything, I'm really desperate .. how to use this nand generated (a nand is identical to a real wii, not me Apparently there is something wrong) with sneek? I wait patiently, and thank you, I give you any information (i used this http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK )

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening, I arrived here and are desperate, short .. I searched everywhere on Google, but I have not really found a solution .. So I prefer to ask the creator himself .. or someone really experienced .. my situation is this: I want to run Sneek + DI work on my vWII, I followed the procedure (to perfection) and put kernel.bin (which I created with build_boot2.cmd and 0000000e.app [this file in nands \ pl_eu \ title \ 00000001 \ 00000050 \ content was already with the letter E final] without problems) SNEEK folder (in the root of the SD), the nand the I generated with ModMII (I need to generate a NAND entirely new, it may seem strange, but I need that) when I open the vWII, I open the Homebrew Channel, start SNEEK and bring me the message '' waiting for ARM to reset PPC '' I did everything, I'm really desperate .. how to use this nand generated (a nand is identical to a real wii, not me Apparently there is something wrong) with sneek? I wait patiently, and thank you, I give you any information (i used this http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK )

Well, I'm not an expert with SNEEK, but I do know the ModMii is not compatible with vWii. Anything is generates will most likely not work.

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm not an expert with SNEEK, but I do know the ModMii is not compatible with vWii. Anything is generates will most likely not work.

I had a feeling that when someone would help me , he would have said this .. if this is the problem , I would like to ask you how to use a nand NEW generated on vWII , even without the sneek or another application / loader that will enable me to do such a thing .. how can I fix ? I will wait and thanks infinitely

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can't read your post because it's all in black and I'm on the dark theme. I fixed it for you and I suggest next time you copy paste a post you paste it into notepad or similar first to remove the encoding (or if you added that yourself, don't)
Edit: Read it. You can't use a Wii nand on vWii. The IOS are different because the hardware is different. The vWii IOS can only be dumped from a Wii U, you can't download them from NUS. Therefore you can't easily create a vWii NAND from scratch although it should be possible. If you replace every IOS in your sneek nand with vWii ones it should work.

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't read your post because it's all in black and I'm on the dark theme. I fixed it for you and I suggest next time you copy paste a post you paste it into notepad or similar first to remove the encoding (or if you added that yourself, don't)
I'll respond to the text soon.

No really, no problem, im sorry..
The Firts Topic Is: ----Good evening, I arrived here and are desperate, short .. I searched everywhere on Google, but I have not really found a solution .. So I prefer to ask the creator himself .. or someone really experienced .. my situation is this: I want to run Sneek + DI work on my vWII, I followed the procedure (to perfection) and put kernel.bin (which I created with build_boot2.cmd and 0000000e.app [this file in nands \ pl_eu \ title \ 00000001 \ 00000050 \ content was already with the letter E final] without problems) SNEEK folder (in the root of the SD), the nand the I generated with ModMII (I need to generate a NAND entirely new, it may seem strange, but I need that) when I open the vWII, I open the Homebrew Channel, start SNEEK and bring me the message '' waiting for ARM to reset PPC '' I did everything, I'm really desperate .. how to use this nand generated (a nand is identical to a real wii, not me Apparently there is something wrong) with sneek? I wait patiently, and thank you, I give you any information (i used this http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK ) ----and my second answer is this: ----- I had a feeling that when someone would help me , he would have said this .. if this is the problem , I would like to ask you how to use a nand NEW generated on vWII , even without the sneek or another application / loader that will enable me to do such a thing .. how can I fix ? I will wait and thanks infinitely---- I really hope you can write...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No really, no problem, im sorry..
The Firts Topic Is: ----Good evening, I arrived here and are desperate, short .. I searched everywhere on Google, but I have not really found a solution .. So I prefer to ask the creator himself .. or someone really experienced .. my situation is this: I want to run Sneek + DI work on my vWII, I followed the procedure (to perfection) and put kernel.bin (which I created with build_boot2.cmd and 0000000e.app [this file in nands \ pl_eu \ title \ 00000001 \ 00000050 \ content was already with the letter E final] without problems) SNEEK folder (in the root of the SD), the nand the I generated with ModMII (I need to generate a NAND entirely new, it may seem strange, but I need that) when I open the vWII, I open the Homebrew Channel, start SNEEK and bring me the message '' waiting for ARM to reset PPC '' I did everything, I'm really desperate .. how to use this nand generated (a nand is identical to a real wii, not me Apparently there is something wrong) with sneek? I wait patiently, and thank you, I give you any information (i used this http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK ) ----and my second answer is this: ----- I had a feeling that when someone would help me , he would have said this .. if this is the problem , I would like to ask you how to use a nand NEW generated on vWII , even without the sneek or another application / loader that will enable me to do such a thing .. how can I fix ? I will wait and thanks infinitely---- I really hope you can write...
I already fixed your color coding in the quote in my reply so that I could reply, but you are still posting in black so I can't read this post. Anyway I edited my response so hopefully it will be of help.

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already fixed your color coding in the quote in my reply so that I could reply, but you are still posting in black so I can't read this post. Anyway I edited my response so hopefully it will be of help.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................
how i can change.. PID, serial Code, WII ID? I can change on a pc this?..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1