jakeruston

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

When I downl... errm... got SMG and burnt it to a disk, the game doesn't show up on the channel. It just can't read the disk. Is this a problem caused by burning, in which case I need to re-burn or is it the whole modchip situation?

Thanks,
Jake.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

When I downl... errm... got SMG and burnt it to a disk, the game doesn't show up on the channel. It just can't read the disk. Is this a problem caused by burning, in which case I need to re-burn or is it the whole modchip situation?

Thanks,
Jake.

¬_¬

It's be nice if we knew what modchip you have. Did you burn it with imgburn in ISO format? Maybe you burnt it to fast.

killerkamikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have the same problem only with wiikey. Downloaded the 1.9g update, and tried two diffirent types of discs and speeds.
Anyone know what might b the problem?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember that the disk won't show up in the disk channel unless you do the update (or for you PAL people the false update trick associated with the Metroid Prime 3 disk). If you never get asked for an update, then it's your burn.

bihdamir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya is right, regardless of the region (pal or ntsc) do not remove the update with brick blocker otherwise the game will show but all you get is a black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag