Hacking Smash Bros. Update From Wiiconect???

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive never updated to 3.2 but all of a sudden when i try and load up brawl on the disc channel it says i need to update my wii to play the game!! Did nintendo slip this in while my wii was online or something? This hasn't happened before, I use to play brawl all the time no problem.

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do it, man!

You know what the 3.2 firmware is?

It's like the PSP's firmware 1.50. It's the firmware EVERYBODY goes to. Starfall? You bet your sweet butt that's gonna work on 3.2. Downloadable content? 3.2.

3.2 is you magic firmware.

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
untill they finally make a firmware worth upgrading to...
dry.gif

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like ive been on 3.2 for a LONG time actually. Don't know why i thought i was on 3.1
In any case, doesn't this violate nintendo's agreement that says they can't download anything to my wii?

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a similar circumstance a few days ago, wii was version 3.3 and had had wii fit update applied.

after playing about with multi-cios and testing sam & max using the original patch ios33 idea, when wii-fit was inserted it asked to apply its update again.

i can only take a guess that you may have been installing / changing cios recently? and that when you are inserting brawl it doesnt find something quite right with an ios that is installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a