ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

milhousevanhouten

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For what character?
Smash 3DS doesn't have tutorial for model imports.

you can decide so I don't pick a hard one :P (if this is hard for you )

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol zelda train level haven't even tought about it just wanted the face on a character

maybe fat characters like bowser king dedede

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I think he mean texture from the Zelda train level
Oh. 0_0
It could be possible. But the face will be the problem. The front of Spirit Train have 2 objects(The Triforce symbol and the main)
you can decide so I don't pick a hard one :P (if this is hard for you )

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol zelda train level haven't even tought about it just wanted the face on a character

maybe fat characters like bowser king dedede
With the face like that? Neither these 2 are pair.
Anyways, isn't that cruel to let someone do this just to take revenge on someone? If we would do your work, we will feel disgrace from the person you wanted to take revenge on which someone lead to bad reputation. As a pacifist aggressive, I won't do that for revenge.

milhousevanhouten

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh. 0_0
It could be possible. But the face will be the problem. The front of Spirit Train have 2 objects(The Triforce symbol and the main)

With the face like that? Neither these 2 are pair.
Anyways, isn't that cruel to let someone do this just to take revenge on someone? If we would do your work, we will feel disgrace from the person you wanted to take revenge on which someone lead to bad reputation. As a pacifist aggressive, I won't do that for revenge.

yeah I understand the reason I want revenge is he's saying things about my mother on youtube he copied videos from other people and he disobey everyone he wreck things and don't pay back so if you rather not do it I'm fine with it
tom hoofd.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.