Small Question

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Inunah, Dec 18, 2009.

Dec 18, 2009

Small Question by Inunah at 8:05 PM (717 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    Is there a hack to add the expansion pack songs to the game Daigasso! Band Brothers? I don't need anything extra like translation, just the expansion added...

If not, then how would I add the .gba file for the expansion pack into the Daigasso! game?

(Yeah, if you've noticed I've posted more than one daigasso related topic today, but oh well, it's because i'm obsessed with it today.)

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Is the expansion an actual GBA cart?
    Or is it unlocked by putting in the GBA game?

If it's the first, then you should be able to load it into a Slot 2 device, like EZFlash 3-in-1.
    If it's the latter, probably an AR code could do it.

3. Inunah
    OP

United States

Well it's its own separate GBA cart, I know that. Wikipedia says it too. *Highlights important info in the following Wikipedia quote*

As quoted from Wikipedia:
    On September 26, 2005, Nintendo of Japan released an expansion pack called Daigasso! Band Brothers Tsuika Kyoku Cartridge (or Great Concert! Band Brothers Request Selection Cartridge in English). The expansion comes in the form of a GBA cartridge, which is inserted into the DS at the same time as the original Band Brothers card, making Band Brothers the first DS game that uses the GBA port for more than some minor unlockables. It features 31 new songs, which were chosen based on a survey posted on Nintendo's website in July 2005. The scores of the songs do not save after being played.

Also, I do not have a slot-2 device to use (I'm broke), so it needs to be something that stays in the slot-1 range.

4. Inunah
    OP

United States
    I know there was one thread on GBATemp with a link to a place that had the expansion patched into the slot-1 game's ROM... But that link was dead and noone seemed to have it.