Small question here...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Primworm, Dec 2, 2008.

Dec 2, 2008

Small question here... by Primworm at 2:49 AM (1,096 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Primworm
    OP

Member Primworm GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Basically my copy of Chrono Trigger showed up today, but I had already started on the Japanese rom which was patched to English. My question is this: can I copy my save from the (J) rom (well the save file made via save rom) to the official cart, and if so what is the best way to do this? I have a slot 2 card so I have that if its required. Thanks in advance.

2. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Well, I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can do it, I recall it's kinda like a reversed dumping process, try the search function, might be helpful

3. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    I did this with my Diamond cart awhile ago,you need to download NDS Backup Tool 3in1.....it can dump/restore save files from legit nds carts,but whether your (J) save will work by using it is beyond me,good luck......

4. MyauChanDesu

Member MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Australia
    and is the official cart (U) (E) or (J)?

5. Primworm
    OP

Member Primworm GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The official cart is (U) as I got it from gamefly. I dont wanna end up damaging the cart before i do my research, but I will probably just start over and play through the opening grinding my teeth(i hate replaying parts i just recently played)