Small question here...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Primworm, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Primworm
    OP

Primworm GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2007
    United States
    Basically my copy of Chrono Trigger showed up today, but I had already started on the Japanese rom which was patched to English. My question is this: can I copy my save from the (J) rom (well the save file made via save rom) to the official cart, and if so what is the best way to do this? I have a slot 2 card so I have that if its required. Thanks in advance.

2. Raestloz

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    Well, I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can do it, I recall it's kinda like a reversed dumping process, try the search function, might be helpful

3. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    I did this with my Diamond cart awhile ago,you need to download NDS Backup Tool 3in1.....it can dump/restore save files from legit nds carts,but whether your (J) save will work by using it is beyond me,good luck......

4. MyauChanDesu

MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Mar 29, 2008
    Sydney, Australia!
    and is the official cart (U) (E) or (J)?

5. Primworm
    OP

Primworm GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2007
    United States
    The official cart is (U) as I got it from gamefly. I dont wanna end up damaging the cart before i do my research, but I will probably just start over and play through the opening grinding my teeth(i hate replaying parts i just recently played)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice