Smackdown vs Raw 2008 1:1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by toastert2003, Nov 13, 2008.

Nov 13, 2008
  1. toastert2003
    OP

Member toastert2003 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I understand no one else has gotten it to work (error after bell rings) but, I was wondering if anyone has been able to pinpoint the issue, or, found a work around, or if it may be compatible in the future..

Thanks...

2. DarkLG

Member DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

United States
    I didn't like this game I don't know why either I like the other one but..I don't know it's weird.

3. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    it didn't work for me too , but TNA is working smooth 1:1 or decrypted with v0.3b so for the moment play TNA .

4. Cooler89

Member Cooler89 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    That issue has been fixed just wait for Gamma to release we are currently in beta testing but the game works fine with the gamma so just wait [​IMG]

5. toastert2003
    OP

Member toastert2003 GBAtemp Regular

United States

fantastic, exactly the answer I didn't expect to get, but definately the answer I was hoping for.... i just didn't wanna be another dip-stick in the Gamma threads or Blog asking to fix a certain issue for a certain game... type of thing...

thanks Cooler, means alot, i have compatibility on nearly every game I own that i have backed up and tested except this one, and everyone knows with kids and games things are going to get damaged.... i'd rather file this one in the safe and play the replaceable copy...

AWESOME.

6. lolsjoel

Member lolsjoel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So instead you'd rather be the dip-stick on the Wii - Hacking board making a compatibility thread outside of the official compatibility thread or loader threads.

[​IMG]