Sm4sh doesn't work?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Seriel, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Seriel
    OP

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    UK
    I'm using an O3DS with A9LH AuReiNand 10.7 updated sysnand. I have a physical Smash Bros Cart.

A while back when I was on emunand I installed all the dlc for Sm4sh. It worked fine. Until recently.
    It said there was an update for sm4sh not so long ago (Was there?!) and I updated the game. However after updating, everytime I open the game it hangs at the black screen. I know it usually takes a while on o3ds but I've left this for like 5 minutes and nothing happens.

I've tried deleting the dlc, i've tried deleting all update data, i've tried on a fresh nand, and perhaps even more troubling is that i've installed a Smash Bros cia from FunKeyCia, but even that has the same issue!

Is there anyway I can get my game working again? At this point I don't even care about the dlc, as long as the game loads.

Thanks.
    ~Jackus

2. Seriel
    OP

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    UK
    Not sure on this sites bumping rules, on one i'm on you need to wait 72 hours, and its been like a week.
    *bump*
    Still an issue.

3. Supster131

Supster131 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    My Computer
    Try updating to the latest version of Luma3DS, press Select at boot, and enable all the options that apply to you.