Gaming Skyward Sword and Wiird

shark2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone using Wiird and having this problem? Is there a work around for this.?

Edit: I Guess I can try just running the codes from CFG USB Loader.....that hopefully should work..

Edit: Nope...that didnt work either....Freezes the Game....damn....what am I doing wrong my IOS and Base and all of that are correct...IOS249 Base 56 d2x v6

Edit: Damn it now Configurable USB Loader Wont load the game at all after the Wiimote calibration Screen...now I am using Neogamma...WTF is going on here..

Edit: Had to delete the gct file because it was still loading the codes....guess there is problem with using codes when loading the game from USB...and my disc Drive is shot...this sucks..
maybe I'll try making some of my own codes...these must be ASM codes and its screwing things up...-

Any help please would be appreciated....

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
According to [member="WiiPower], the game uses MetaFortress protection to prevent any patches, including Wiird. But crediar says it doesn't, so who knows?

shark2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone using Wiird and having this problem? Is there a work around for this.? Edit: I Guess I can try just running the codes from CFG USB Loader.....that hopefully should work.. Edit: Nope...that didnt work either....Freezes the Game....damn....what am I doing wrong my IOS and Base and all of that are correct...IOS249 Base 56 d2x v6 Edit: Damn it now Configurable USB Loader Wont load the game at all after the Wiimote calibration Screen...now I am using Neogamma...WTF is going on here.. Edit: Had to delete the gct file because it was still loading the codes....guess there is problem with using codes when loading the game from USB...and my disc Drive is shot...this sucks.. maybe I'll try making some of my own codes...these must be ASM codes and its screwing things up...- Any help please would be appreciated....

Looks like normal codes work...been using Inf Health and Max Rupees and it hasnt froze yet...guess I need to stay from ASM codes or either that or someone made some Bad ASM codes and they need to be fixed....

shark2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played most of Saturday until Wii ;) hours of the morning and All Day Sunday till about midnight and no problems with codes. There seems to be a problem with the Infinite Flying Code that was making the game Freeze. These are the codes I Used without any problems Using Configurable USB Loader and I switched over to Using Gecko.Net instead of Wiird.

infinite stamina
041C5E58 60000000

Infinite Slingshot Nuts
02955EC4 0000B200

Infinite Rupees
02955EC2 0000270F

Infinite Health
0295A76A 00000050

Regain Stamina Instantly When Empty
041C6250 60000000 (Replaced Later By Infinite Stamina)

Infinite Bombs
02955EC6 0000C500

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can change language (so patching is working, there's no MetaFortress), and I can enabled WiiRd debugger through USBgecko with USBloaderGX.

I just took a screen with WiiRd, I'm currently here:

shark2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can change language (so patching is working, there's no MetaFortress), and I can enabled WiiRd debugger through USBgecko with USBloaderGX.

I just took a screen with WiiRd, I'm currently here:

As of Sunday night I was in the Lanayru Mining Facility Dungeon. Some new codes have been posted and I am going to try them as well and keep my fingers crossed. I was reading on the Wiird forums that there WAS something wrong with the infinite Flying code and now it has been fixed. There is an infinite flying Beetle code now,I was trying to find that code myself with no luck...I'll be checking that one out for sure... :)

Yeah works perfect for me too... no protection scheme at all
CFG USB Loader v70
d2x v7d cios base 56

should do the trick

Yup..I am using d2x v6 Cios base 56 and CFG USB Loader v70 and has been working good so far...:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool