1. mikah7

OP mikah7 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Please help- I was following Modded warfare's guide to skyrim modding on switch. Running Sx os 2.6.1 beta. FW 7.x
    but whenever i try to input command LOAD_ORDER.BAT the output folder will contain still blank data and ini files, instead of the mod installed version. It didn't do anything to them.
    After it does that the cmd will then give me a traceback and show that its unable to run due to missing soundfile from that convert_sound_zappa.py I thought the version of NX Toolkit 2.3.0 wasn't dependent on Soundfile anymore. Doodlezoid: "This release contains some improvements to the sound conversion code, by Zappastuff.
    It no longer has dependency on original Sound Converter Tool (which we don't have the source code). It should also run faster, and be able to use more threads."

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimnintendoswitch/mods/2?tab=files
    I'm still trying different things to see if anything works but
    If anyone knows how to resolve this I would appreciate your help a lot!

Here's the code line in the traceback:
    ///File "convert_sound_zappa.py", line 5, in <module>
    import soundfile
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'soundfile' [29748] Failed to execute script toolkit///

Last edited by mikah7, Apr 4, 2019
  2. mikah7

OP mikah7 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I've been trying to just skip the toolkit load order and manually install it but that seems to not be working either. I thought the files were set up right but nothings shows up in game..

I see someone mentioned some compatibility issues between layered fs and sx os
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/issue-with-sxos-and-skyrim-mod-layeredfs.524421/

I will try downgrading my sx os to 2.4.1

Last edited by mikah7, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Lymbis

Lymbis Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hello,
    Excuse me, i don't speak english very well.

This is not a problem with SX OS. I had the same problem on my PC. On other PC, i didn't have the problem. Well i think it's a not a problem with NX tools or SX.

For editing yourself. INI file, you have to use notepad++ and you have to know if your mod use textures or soundfiles. If yes, you have to add .Bsa filename in skyrim.ini and language.ini

For example my INI file :

**** Skyrim.ini :

;### HERE YOU PUT THE ESP AND ESM MOD FILES YOU WANT TO LOAD, REMOVE THE ";" TO ACTIVATE IT ###
    ;_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    sTestFile1=Dawnguard.esm
    sTestFile2=HearthFires.esm
    sTestFile3=Dragonborn.esm
    sTestFile4=Hyrule.esm
    sTestFile5=CheatRoom.esp
    sTestFile6=MLU.esp
    sTestFile7=bounty.esp
    sTestFile8=Unleveled_Items.esp
    sTestFile9=TheNoticeBoard.esp
    ;sTestFile10=

[Archive]
    sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - Hyrule.bsa, CheatRoom - Meshes.bsa, CheatRoom.bsa, MLU.bsa, bounty.bsa, TheNoticeBoard - Meshes.bsa, TheNoticeBoard.bsa
    sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, CheatRoom - Textures.bsa, TheNoticeBoard - Textures.bsa
    bLoadArchiveInMemory=1
    sArchiveToLoadInMemoryList=Skyrim - Animations.bsa

****skyrim_en.ini

[General]
    sLanguage=ENGLISH

[Archive]
    sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_en1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, CheatRoom - Textures.bsa, TheNoticeBoard - Textures.bsa

Last edited by Lymbis, Apr 5, 2019
  4. mikah7

OP mikah7 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hello! thank you very much for your reply! I thought I had it set up like that but i may have made a mistake so i will check again.

Last edited by mikah7, Apr 5, 2019
  5. mikah7

OP mikah7 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    yay! its finally working! I made sure to follow what Lymbis said and i also had to install Notepad++. Thanks again :D:D

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installing, soundfile, skyrim