Skylanders Imaginators Save

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by DarkCrudus, Jun 21, 2018.

1. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    I have uploaded my (mostly) complete skylanders imaginators save file. Hope you guys enjoy!
    https://gbatemp.net/download/skylanders-imaginators-save.35017/

please note that some of the imaginators silly names are from my son.
    I have not yet(maybe ever) obtained an original Chompy Mage figure($80+ used on ebay) so they are not playable, Jingle Bell Chompy Mage however is. :)

I apologize for not including a save at the very beginning of the game with all of the figures unlocked. This is due to most of my collection actually but away in storage and with 350+ figures and how the switch handles loading the figures (have to scan each twice) It took me over 6hours originally when I did my collection the 1st time and that was not very fun.

Just start a new save!!! It still has all the figures loaded
    Pressing the - button in game and you can select reset figure on all of them (except the creation characters) for a fresh experience

Hope you guys find this useful, or those with little ones are super excited to be able to customize their own figures with (almost) all the available figure parts.

PS - Touch screen works when selecting figures, can scroll faster than cycling through with the joystick

Save was extracted with yallarenuts. place in inject folder and use that to inject into imaginators

Last edited by DarkCrudus, Nov 11, 2018
  2. sbaq

sbaq Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    I Think Some Skylanders are Missing can u Save the File an Upload the New One pls?

3. Gedi223

Gedi223 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2008
    United States
    Too bad we cant get a writer like tagmo. I wonder if the save file can be manipulated to add the missing characters. I collected several figures, but was late to the imaginators game, so didn't get the first waves.

4. CaptSaveAHoe

CaptSaveAHoe Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United States
    Yeah same here and I have N2Elite If only lol

5. sbaq

sbaq Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    Doesnt work for me, even with 1.1.1. Collection shows 381 Toys, but icant play Half of it.... Donkey Kong and Bowser as an example.

6. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Oct 20, 2016
    Mexico
    Is it possible to transform a Wii U Imaginators save to Switch? By any chance??? My son got 100% on Wii U

Franky1506 likes this.
  7. absolom9

absolom9 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2016
    United States
    Hello friends, with these savegame it is possible to play Skylanders without buying the figures? Many thanks

8. skysw

skysw Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2018
    Romania
    It's fantastic.
    Very big thx!!!

9. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Thanks once again you do it!! You say save is not @ beginning how far along is it then..?

10. vree

vree GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Anyone got a save at the beginning with just all skylanders unlocked? So not leveled up and zero story done?

11. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    That would be ideal. My son loves the game, but there's just no way I can justify buying hundreds and hundreds of figures. A clean save with all of them unlocked would be perfect.

12. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    I'll look into getting a save done for this some day. I just remember spending hours just loading all the figures, not looking forward to doing it again v.v ha. I believe you may be able to reset the figures levels in game so they will be at level 1. I'll get it done one day :P

Just start a new save!!! It still has all the figures loaded friends! (at least for me?)
    Pressing the - button in game and you can select reset figure on all of them (except the creation characters) for a fresh experience

let me know if this isnt the case for you guys

uploaded new save to include a slot 2 fresh save as well as re added missing figures from superchargers

Last edited by DarkCrudus, Nov 11, 2018
  13. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    You're an absolute saint. My son is obsessed, Now he has them all, thanks!

14. Franky1506

Franky1506 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    Mexico
    you can stil upload the wii u save, i would be gratefull if you upload it.

15. SaintEX

SaintEX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Somewhere I don't belong.
    I have gotten my hands on a few NIB Chompy Mages (although boxes are all scratched up from storage/transportation) that I'm probably gonna sell soon. (the shipping fees from UAE to US or EU is stupidly expensive, so maybe I'll just keep them).

I'll probably add Chompy Mage to your save, and reupload it again. But I need to wait for 6.2.0 cfw first, my switch updated accidentally. :/

Gedi223 and Franky1506 like this.
  16. SaintEX

SaintEX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Currently downloading your save, gonna upload the same save with the Original Chompy mage in a few minutes.

Gedi223 and DarkCrudus like this.
  17. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    you the man! I'd love to have one myself but have yet to get one

Gedi223 likes this.
  18. SaintEX

SaintEX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Erm by any chance do you have a reddit name with "Bones" in it?

Also, how do I upload it here btw? Or should I use an external link? Never uploaded on gbatemp before.

Last edited by SaintEX, Dec 5, 2018
  19. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    No, not me :P You can use an external link and I can get it added into the main post later

20. SaintEX

SaintEX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2018
    United Arab Emirates
    Here you go: https://ufile.io/y2m1c
    Sorry I already fell asleep last night. You replied close to midnight for me. Tell me if the link is fine, thanks!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted