Hacking Sky3ds which brand microSDXC ?

NEILYOUNG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder something else I can now play all My games if I keep blue button press I can launch any games but saves are corrupt
I don t think it's red version because My 3ds is 9.4.0.21e
Could you tell when i press blue button 10 sec what it does ? Why i get corrupt save ?
Thank you

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder something else I can now play all My games if I keep blue button press I can launch any games but saves are corrupt
Could you tell when i press blue button 10 sec what it does ? Why i get corrupt save ?
Thank you

If it autocycles its red version.
You can run autocycling games, when game logo appears on screen press and hold button on sky3ds for 10 seconds. Autocycling should stop, LED will blink on cart and you can start this game BUT you will get "save corrupted message" in every autocycling game.
Try to run some games using this method, if they will start with "save corrupted" - you have red version for sure.

Your firmware version isn't an indicator of the cart being an older red button or a new blue. Based on what nccom said, you've confirmed that you got a red version with its button swapped for a blue.

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
It is red version, no doubt about that.
Pressing the button for 10 seconds just stops autoscrolling. You need to patch games to CARD2 to disable eeprom saving, thats what causes saves corruption.

NEILYOUNG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok do i have to patch them with card1tocard2 en cn ? Where can i fine a good version ?
And finally what is the main difference between red and blue ? I thought it was firmware
Thank you again you save me and My poor brain

gbatempnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did research and kingston microsd cards supposedly have problems with the sky3ds.
i personally use samsung evo and its been working without any problems so far. sandisk works well too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay