Hacking Sky3ds stopped being recognized...

manicminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked fine for about a week now I cannot get it recognized by the console no matter how hard I insert it. Tried different micro sds with no avail.
I'm desperate as this is already a replacement ... has anyone recovered from this and how?
Please help!

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw a video about the card not being recognized too. That make me scared because I did order Sky3ds and I'm waiting for it

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It worked fine for about a week now I cannot get it recognized by the console no matter how hard I insert it. Tried different micro sds with no avail.
I'm desperate as this is already a replacement ... has anyone recovered from this and how?
Please help!
Does the blue light blink at all after inserting it?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please give more details.

What 3DS system? What firmware? Using Gateway?

Remember, after writing new games you have to insert/eject x3 times for the games to appear. If nothing, try holding the blue button when you insert it and do the x3 re-inserts.

If you think it might be the mSD, backup the savedata from games in Diskwriter, then use EaseUS Partition Master and DELETE ALL PARTITIONS>APPLY

DISKWRITER>FORMAT

Start over and restore your savedata.

Still no success, you might have to delete the MBR of the mSD.

Are you using any USB hub adapters or the likes? Try NOT using them or run CCLeaner and reboot your PC. Sometimes USB drivers and Diskwriter get in fights over your sexy mSD.

manicminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the problem is the sky 3ds card itself not the memory card, I just don't understand why it would suddenly stop being recognized after working fine. I reformatted memory cards to no avail. No the blue light does not show at all. It's an old 3ds with os 9.4. I guess the card must be defective?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended