Hacking Sky3ds on Emunand problem

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I'm on 10.4 Emunand with rxtools v3
And my sysnand is on 9.2. So if I want to play an JP game (hatsune miku) on my EUR 3ds (o3ds), there come up an error "This Card cant be launched". I don't know what to do. Other games (RF games) work for me. Is there a way to play Other region games with sky3ds on Emunand? Btw, I have the blue button sky3ds

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it's a valid rip?

I'm running 10.4 emunand Reinand with 9.2 sysnand on a Japanese 3ds and I can load USA games perfectly fine with blue button sky3ds.

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried all my EU carts on my US 3DS and nothing worked, and vise versa. All display the carts fine (As opposed to just blank like nothing was inserted) but upon opening, it displays "This cart cannot be used", if I remember correctly. All retail, although I have sky3ds, I haven't tried it, I suppose it's the same.

However, you can use NTR to enable Region-free for carts. The built-in Region Free RxTools provides doesn't support carts.

Reactions: Justin20020

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Attila13 @ Attila13: @DinohScene been good. thanks for asking. work kept me very busy the last couple of months. how...