1. Richmanngo

OP Richmanngo Newbie
    Newcomer

hi, im very very desperate to play mhx in my N3ds using SKY3DS+. though i know i need a region free loader. my firmware is 10.3.0.28U which i was glad when i saw ninjhax2.5 it gave me hope. now here is my problem.

i formatted my sd card and try to put some roms so il try if my card is working...the after i deleted the rom so il have a clead sd card.so i started PASTING the starter kit in my sd card. (note: i was wondering why in some videos people have 3ds folder,dcim,etc but my card have none.)

anyway my card include the following:
    3ds folder
    theme folder
    boot.3dsx ------ which turn to boot.3dsx.bad file
    v-cubn (cubic ninja rom 3ds file) sorry i dont have the physical rom;(

4 things inside my sd card.

i inserted the sd then boot the cubic ninja game and followed the instruction as i use my laptop to view my current ver.10.3.0.28U then in my console i started scan qr and face my N3ds in front of laptop then it went to the (menu) black menu telling me if i would like to install. well of course i choose yes. then instaling........the done. lower part 0000000 dunno what that means.

after it said a jumble mumble text it goes white,green blue yellow red then STUCK at red every time. i tried to read every comment or tutorial but no luck.

pls all i want is to play region free games. what am i doing so wrong=( thank you and i hope to have a sol. i will still keep trying. thank you very much. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    stops right there! =( i tried both sd card. formatted fat32 then default allocation i tried 16kilobytes 32 kilobytes default ...

Last edited by Richmanngo, Jan 15, 2016
  2. Redferne

Redferne GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Hello,
    The NinjaHax files go on your console's SDcard not your Sky3DS+ :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - sky3ds+, ninjhax,