SkinSelecterYS Help

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ttarang, May 20, 2010.

1. ttarang
    OP

ttarang Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2010
    United States
    FarAway Islands
    Hello tempers!

I've actually run into a problem. [​IMG] I have YSmenu running on my r4 clone and wanted to find any easier way to change my skins
    I found out about SkinSelecterYS. I downloaded the latest version and I followed the directions in placing the skins.
    When I ran the program in my r4 a black screen appeared and said "cannot find 'TTMENU/skins/'".

IF THERE WAS A TOPIC SIMILAR TO THIS AND IT WAS RESOLVED, PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO IT
    CONTENTS OF MY R4:

GAMES-->(some games)
    TTMENU-->extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, reset.mse, savlib.dat, system.ank, system.fon, system.l2u, system.u2l, ttdldi.dat, ttpatch.dat, ttreset.dat, usrcheat.dat, YSMENU.INI, YSMenu1.bmp, YSMenu2.bmp, skins (folder that i made inside TTMENU)-->BATMAN--> YSMenu1.bmp, YSMenu2.bmp
    R4i.TP
    TTMENU.SYS

WEBSITES:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/gamemasa/archives/51403843.html
    website where there where instructions Please translate the page when viewing, its in Japanese

Please help me [​IMG]

I also forgot to mention, I have downloaded the latest version of SkinSelecterYS.nds and I placed it in my games folder

2. raiderscrusade

raiderscrusade GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    I've never actually heard of the SkinselecterYS but try putting it into the root of the microSD?

3. omegaslime

omegaslime Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2010
    Equatorial Guinea
  4. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    So, according to that forum, you named your skins' folder incorrectly

if you have