Hacking SimplyMods

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You also might want to consider leetmod.com as it's slightly cheaper than simplymods ($28 vs. $25).
They are also a US-based site with really fast shipping and cheap shipping ($1.99 for 3-5 shipping), and they also have microSD combos. They've also got great customer service and they package everything nicely.
The Acekard I got from them is great and so is the 8GB SanDisk mSD which was in the combo.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Simplymods can be trusted. dont worry
smile.gif

skateboard34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SimplyMods is definitely reliable but I don't think they have a great stock of MicroSD cards. Also, their prices are a little higher than ShopTemp. It's a toss-up. Get your card faster but more expensive from simplymods, or get your product slower but cheaper from ShopTemp. I went with ShopTemp.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
coattails said:
You also might want to consider leetmod.com as it's slightly cheaper than simplymods ($28 vs. $25).
They are also a US-based site with really fast shipping and cheap shipping ($1.99 for 3-5 shipping), and they also have microSD combos. They've also got great customer service and they package everything nicely.
The Acekard I got from them is great and so is the 8GB SanDisk mSD which was in the combo.

That and simplymods is free shipping isn't it? Which means pretty much the same price.
$2 for shipping like leetmod. You only save $0.50 on the Acekard. Again I still recommend you to buy a micro sd somewhere else.

@skateboard34 Well $15.50 (added $1 for the packaging) vs $18.50/$18.00. I'd pay the $3 extra just because it comes faster.
tongue.gif
Then again .... HK -> Hawaii is like 2-3 weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"