Not open for further replies.

pebble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should i buy my supercard ds two on shoptemp or simplymods? please help me!!! this thing is killing me!
thanx.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's upto you, if you want to support GBAtemp then ShopTemp should be your choice. Nothing wrong with SimplyMods though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
Neither. RealHotStuff is deserving of your patronage.
Except Shoptemp has the Supercard DStwo for $4 cheaper. $6 cheaper if you buy 4gb memory with it.
Shoptemp is also cheaper than Simplymods by $2, but on top of which Simplymods are sold out of DStwos.

Yeah, seems to me that in this case, Shoptemp would be the best choice for a Supercard DStwo.
Pebble, if you decide to buy one from shoptemp i'd very much appreciate if you used my affiliate link.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
RupeeClock said:
dudeonline said:
Neither. RealHotStuff is deserving of your patronage.
Except Shoptemp has the Supercard DStwo for $4 cheaper. $6 cheaper if you buy 4gb memory with it.
Shoptemp is also cheaper than Simplymods by $2, but on top of which Simplymods are sold out of DStwos.

Yeah, seems to me that in this case, Shoptemp would be the best choice for a Supercard DStwo.
Pebble, if you decide to buy one from shoptemp i'd very much appreciate if you used my affiliate link.

Keep references to your affiliate link in your signature.

Also...RHS is great if you need fast shipping, and worth the price bump IMO

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should get it from Shoptemp, supporting GBATemp isn't a bad thing, especially after all they've done for us
smile.gif

But it's your choice, enjoy your card once you get it.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShopTemp also takes longer then a USA based flash cart company :?

If you want speed nad don't mind price. go SimplyMods

^___^

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudeonline said:

Actually this is the Shoptemp forum, I'm pretty sure sharing affiliate links in this forum is perfectly okay as it is relevant.
But you're right, Realhotstuff does have good shipping for anyone stateside, It's not certain if Pebble lives stateside as "USA" is the default in a GBAtemp profile, and his account is new.

It boils down to fast "free" shipping or paying as little as possible. If you don't mind waiting I do suggest Shoptemp's free shipping, people have reported it can only take about a week with luck, despite Shoptemp's claim of 2-5 weeks.

QUOTE(ifish @ Jun 29 2010, 04:29 AM) ShopTemp also takes longer then a USA based flash cart company :?

If you want speed nad don't mind price. go SimplyMods

^___^

Except in this case, Simplymods doesn't have any DStwo's in stock right now.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
RupeeClock said:
dudeonline said:

Actually this is the Shoptemp forum, I'm pretty sure sharing affiliate links in this forum is perfectly okay as it is relevant.
But you're right, Realhotstuff does have good shipping for anyone stateside, It's not certain if Pebble lives stateside as "USA" is the default in a GBAtemp profile, and his account is new.

It boils down to fast "free" shipping or paying as little as possible. If you don't mind waiting I do suggest Shoptemp's free shipping, people have reported it can only take about a week with luck, despite Shoptemp's claim of 2-5 weeks.

If that were the case, everyone would be spamming their affiliate links, and it has already been said at least once by Costello that even Shoptemp affiliate links need to stay in your sig.

pebble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much guys, you are awesome! i decided to go with shoptemp and save some money, and help gbatemp

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
If that were the case, everyone would be spamming their affiliate links, and it has already been said at least once by Costello that even Shoptemp affiliate links need to stay in your sig.
Really? I must've remembered wrong, because this isn't the first time a dispute like this came up on the shoptemp discussions.

QUOTE(pebble @ Jun 29 2010, 04:31 AM) thank you so much guys, you are awesome! i decided to go with shoptemp and save some money, and help gbatemp

Glad I could help.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Make sure you at the minimum select the registered airmail option, as you will want tracking. HongKong post can suffer from delays now and then.

RupeeClock said:
Really? I must've remembered wrong, because this isn't the first time a dispute like this came up on the shoptemp discussions.
I believe there should be some rules laid down to stop people going over the top with this and spamming posts.

No begging people to use your affilate link.

One affilate link per item per thread, and must relevent to the thread. We already have a sig, so it's really not needed.

At the end of the day, guests already see a ShopTemp banner beneath the first post, and at the bottom. These will clear you referral cookie.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
RupeeClock said:
I believe there should be some rules laid down to stop people going over the top with this and spamming posts.

No begging people to use your affilate link.

One affilate link per item per thread, and must relevent to the thread. We already have a sig, so it's really not needed.

At the end of the day, guests already see a ShopTemp banned beneath the first post, and at the bottom. These will clear you referral cookie.
Well to be honest you do kinda plug your affiliate links as soon as possible, i'm guilty of that too.
I don't see why it's too much of an issue to ask politely, it's "You help me I help you" situation.
But I agree with those rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol