DDD13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!!!

Well I wanna some help if possible ^^

I have a Pal Wii with 3.3E firmware with backuplauncher gamma, softchip loader and Geeko

1- Can I copy a original wii game and play it on wii with backuplauncher gamma, softchip loader or Geeko?
2 - I download th Harvest Mooon: Tree of Tranquility and i patched with wii shizzle to PAL and the game freeze at the begin when appears in the screen faries

Thanks to the help

rewards,
DDD13

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1- what do you think gamma is for?
2-you dont need to change the region of any game, gamma loads all

3-read more than the first page of the forum, it will be helpfull

DDD13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2-you dont need to change the region of any game, gamma loads all

But Change or don't change it freezes.....by other words I tried with NTSC-USA & PAL and both freeze at the begin screen with 3 fayries

Vytaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game is in the compatibility list and it says that 'it works perfectly'. At what speed did you burn it? Because if you get ingame but it crashes at the same spot over and over, it makes me think of a bad iso... You should try reburning it at a lower speed and see if it still crashes before you make any other major changes. And try to use DVD-R if possible.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
test the dvd wiht dvdinfopro, there is no point in changing the burn speed if you dont know the quality of that on.
slow burning does NOT work better for every one, i get better quality if i burn at 16x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o