Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHaxorus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download "9.2.0-20J(Full).zip" from that iso site. It doesn't contain the bad cia in it. There are 123 files in the updates folder. Is this okay?

Ahro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i've got a 9.2 that's suposedly jap version, inside it there are 101 files and my 3ds is :9.9.0-26U can i use this cia to downgrade?

Last edited by Ahro,

Rob Eich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freezing @ "#7: Clean memory and release kobject..." text on sysupdate installation. I've tried 10 times already. :cry:
N3DS latest firmware

Last edited by Rob Eich,

hahaha1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm stuck at #5, should I turn it off by pushing the power button until the screen turns black?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Has anyone tried to downgrade to 9.2 EUR from the package on the iso site? Did it install 9.2 or 9.0? It installed 9.0 for me, now i'm confused.

Koinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I take it that n3ds is still unstable? Guess I'll just wait until its supported properly.

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This may have already been asked, but the thread is moving so fast that I can't really check reliably. That being said, I have a question. I've been having a hard time finding the file I need for the New 3DS 9.2.0-20 CIA. I know you can't provide that, so I ended up finding an update package for it that's hopefully what I need. I want to be sure that it's absolutely correct.

There are 102 CIA files, equaling 127MB total. If you need information on where I obtained it to confirm it's legitimacy or something else, I can give that info somewhere else. I know this isn't much info by itself, but I'm having a hard time finding the exact TitleID of the most important CIAs, like the firmware itself. Is there anything else I should do to confirm it myself?

EDIT: Also, would there be any issues if I have titles that are 9.5+ exclusive like The Binding of Isaac (other than it not working unless I use emunand obviously)?

Last edited by Rhapsody,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1