Gaming Silent Hills/P.T. questions

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal with Konami an P.T.?
No I don't want a huge history lesson on Kojima leaving Konami and blablabla. I don't care. This is not the question.

Konami cancelled Silent Hills and removed P.T. from PSN which makes sense. Now them removing P.T. PERMANENTLY from PSN (Removing it from Sony's servers so it cannot be redownloaded) is certainly a head turner. But you know. If they don't want people redownloading a demo to a cancelled game to avoid questions about when the full version comes out then fine. Whatever.... BUT THEN they go so far as to take down people selling their PS4s with P.T. on it?? The hell? Why do they care so much about getting people to forget about Silent Hills and P.T.?? If they cancelled the game then THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Obviously it may sound childish at first but maybe their is a REAL reason? For a company why go through so much to even care, seriously? They cancelled the game and removed P.T. from PSN. What the hell more is there they want to take from us? So for the main question, what is their deal with P.T.?

Now for the question about Silent Hills.
Did any information about the game actually come out? Yeah we know P.T. is about a guy who killed his wife and kids. Norman Reedus is who the player is modeled after and, unlike every shitty Silent Hill game after 4, we actually get real developers working on what could have been a real Silent Hill game. Other than that... Was any story elements released? The script? Some of the character names? Other than the bare bones of everything P.T. is to Silent Hills, what exactly was released to the public about Silent Hills other than what we gather in P.T.?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...