Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

D

Deleted User

So which one should I install first and what are the benefits of installing both?
Install Boot9Strap from 3ds.guide. Sighax bricks a lot of users.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And you can't install both

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Hi, updated to B9S. So are we still protected (not losing cfw) if we were to update to a newer stock firmware like armloader9?

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sometimes I think an actual fw rewrite would make this noob question dissappear but the 3DS
ís almost at its EoL so noone is going to do that anymore.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigjhax is the exploit, boot9strap is the implementatio.
Boot9strap is also more stable than other implementations

You know, this isn't quite right.

Sighax is an exploit that lets you fakesign firmware.

Boot9strap is an exploit that takes advantage of bad firmware loading code to get boot9 code execution.

They're not the same thing, but boot9strap relies on sighax in order to get the vulnerable firmware loading past the initial signature parser.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is this a reference to when we were all super hyped for her streams because we all wanted to see it dumped live? Or is she actually streaming right now?
I should really just make a separate thread to announce her streams. No reason to stop supporting someone just because we got what we want. She's still got an active stream and those streams still need some love too.

D

Deleted User

I should really just make a separate thread to announce her streams. No reason to stop supporting someone just because we got what we want. She's still got an active stream and those streams still need some love too.
I know. But is she streaming right now is what I want to know. If she is I'll jump in for what time I have left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol