Homebrew RELEASE Shutdown Switch

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I was looking for a simple app to shut my switch down, but couldn't find one - so I quickly made one.

Basically this app is the same as reboot to payload - except the payload is just powering the switch down instead of loading a CFW.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• shutdown.zip
    181.1 KB · Views: 731

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good release but I hope you know that Atmo in fact already does that when you hold the power button for a few seconds and choose "power off"? :)

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Good release but I hope you know that Atmo in fact already does that when you hold the power button for a few seconds and choose "power off"? :)

Every firmware does that, but you need to press the power button - with this you don't need to bother, it's just for lazy people like me.

Reactions: Ron4n

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Every firmware does that, but you need to press the power button - with this you don't need to bother, it's just for lazy people like me.
Not to mention this will save our power button from wear. Can you please release the source for this one?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
There are two or three of these apps out already easypower & powertoolsnx does it all also reboot into payload as well, I’m sure a couple of them are on the appstore I’ve been using them personally now for a long time

Last edited by Reecey,

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking for a simple app to shut my switch down, but couldn't find one - so I quickly made one.

Basically this app is the same as reboot to payload - except the payload is just powering the switch down instead of loading a CFW.

Enjoy!
How do u use this?

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Enjoy!
Last time I tested it didn't work on oled.

IT should a great update for this, now that studious-pancake can launch hekate ini options on Mariko consoles...

Is that possible? Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1