Shunyweb (saves converter) site problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Gamer, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Gamer
    OP

Gamer DS Gamer

Oct 28, 2002
    Mexico
    Monterrey, México
    Hello!

I'm having problems with the site (http://www.shunyweb.info/ ) since today. I get the following error when I try to convert any save:

Error: The file upload has failed.

Just wondering if it's only me or happens to anyone else.

Of course tried with various save files, including one that converted fine last week. I can upload fine to other sites. Tried with IE/Firefox and other PC's on my Network.

You know... we really need an offilne save converter [​IMG] (I want to convert a .duc save file to .sav)

2. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    My Tablet
    its probably the site, I've had the same probably recently.

3. klideklown

klideklown Member

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    Yeah... It keeps giving me Internal Server errors now... Iuno what that means, but I hope it gets fix'd soon [​IMG] Although Sav convertion Armagedon has been predicted so many times before.. This time I think its happened!

4. Shuny

Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

Nov 15, 2006
    France
    Somewhere in the world
    THIS IS THE END AHAHAHAHAH !

No seriously, yesterday it was working, it didn't modified a single line of the script and today it doesn't work anymore. My webhost's awesome.

Guys if you really need so badly to convert a save just send me it a shuny @ shunyweb . info and give me to what format you want me to convert it.