Hardware Show Your Gear!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the buzz about the GameCube loader out I was wonder what type memory cards are you guys using? and for added bonus feel free to show or type off any other GameCube acessories you may have...that can be used with the loader.

First off I have a 128 MB Memory Card from NYKO. Yep that's 2000+ blocks for me!

I also have...

- 2 Donkey Kong Bongos
-1 Official GameCube Black controller
-1 Official GameCube Platinum WaveBird controller
-1 DDR Mario Mix Dance Pad (Right now it's kinda being used for DDR Hottest Party 2)

...And that's all for me. I have a AR but I'm not officially listing because you cant use it with the loader
tongue.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm* Dammit I swear some of you are getting as bad as the board members from rangerboard.com. I didnt know that the Internet was a place for people to act like "prudes". Get a life people, cheer up, have some fun!!! I was only trying to add to the excitement that's flowing around here because of the GameCube loader. If it's such an issue that someone is actually trying to liven up the place then mayb you should look at yourself and ask, "what the hell is going on that's so wrong in your life that you have to nix other people's fun?" Now if you would like to add to this thread and talk about your GameCube related gear then that's fine but like the old adage says, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it...unless it's a life or death situation.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i kinda agree with little. these forums have been getting a little bad these days with the noobs asking for help 24/7

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is not about that Mr Presindent, but this forums are also really helpful for other, and having the right order of the threads will allow more undestanding info, I do like have fun here, haven't you seen my flamer post..!!
biggrin.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
It is not about that Mr Presindent, but this forums are also really helpful for other, and having the right order of the threads will allow more undestanding info, I do like have fun here, haven't you seen my flamer post..!!
biggrin.gif

No, I haven't. You should link me to some of your work
wink.gif
lol

K

Kurisuellegarden

I have a Dance Pad Ordered from dealextreme for the gamecube/wii! =]

I'm a sucker for Dance Dance Revolution. I have the Backup "Dance Dance Revolution Furu Furu Party!"

It looks promising! =]

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a 2024 blocks GC card too, got it from some fellow from china on Ebay, it can hold Wii saves aswell.

Had no probs with any games from any region yet (both wii and GC).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ kashin >>> How does your card hold Wii saves ?!?!

@ Kurisuellegarden How much different is "Dance Dance Revolution Furu Furu Party!" from "Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2"? FFP is slightly the Japanese version of HP2 but I read on Wiki that ti has some major modifications. Is it worth me getting if I already have Hottest Party 2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...