Hardware Show us your Nintendo Switch setup !

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
And why not a PS2? It has a great library of games (and has a 500GB SATA HDD connected in the back).
i actually meant why bother having ps1 (several of them) if you got a ps2 that is retro-compatible

no gamecube love? :C really liked you got a gba in there

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i actually meant why bother having ps1 (several of them) if you got a ps2 that is retro-compatible

no gamecube love? :C really liked you got a gba in there
Oh, that's why. PS2's laser is busted, so it kinda relies on the HDD.
As for GameCube, never got a chance to get it, and since I got a Wii, I didn't really need it anymore (since everything works on it, including the GBA controller cable)

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are multipurpose mounting hooks from Homebase (UK) but I've seen similar ones in other hardware stores. They fit onto the VESA mounting holes, I got some M4 screws but the size varies so you'll want to check.

Cool thanks!

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
its in there somewhere see if you can find it ;)

beeMfyC.jpg

Last edited by kingraa777,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Heh, guess I'll join :D

Gaming, working, studying, eating, sleeping, etc, all in one place :D

Looking through the reviews, all I see are "garbage and shovelware", good for you that you enjoy it though :D
so u do everything on floor?? i see all ur stuff on floor.... what kind of job can be done on the floor??

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
so u do everything on floor?? i see all ur stuff on floor.... what kind of job can be done on the floor??
Graphic designer and software developer. There's a drawing tablet, and at the time I took the picture, my keyboard was broken so it wasn't shown.
There's also a mattress offscreen.
Though it doesn't look comfortable, it actually is. :)

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this picture is my docked Nintendo switch setup along side of 31 emulated systems, ps2, ps3, 2 3ds ,1 2ds, 1 Nintendo Switch undocked and easily in the thousands++ of games across all systems emulated and not. There's too many games to count and haven't had gotten around to counting them all, nor do I want to. Playing/beating them all will be the real challenge:). The emulated arcade end uses a 5 terabyte hard drive with game emulators, roms, game pics and video media. This is a work in progress that has been my hobby for 2+ years in the making and still growing. The controllers include 2 ps3 wireless controllers, 2 ps2 controllers, 2 wii controllers with Mayflash Wireless Sensor, 1 game cube controller, 1 wireless led keyboard, track ball, 2 arcade style joysticks with eight buttons for each player and additional buttons for mame (incorporated a legit coin counter as well), and a pro controller for the Nintendo Switch specifically. Like I said it's still a work a in progress and already took a lot of my spare time but was and still is alot of fun to build on for that nostalgic arcade and gaming experience:yayswitch:.
20171216_201132.jpg

Last edited by ExploitJunkie,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I am suprised. No picture with Switch in hand and d*ck in the background?
That would be against the rules. Nobody is stupid enough to deliberately earn themselves a suspension or a ban over that.

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1