Should I Post My Tutorials On Here?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by godreborn, Dec 22, 2016.

1. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    hello. I've been temp banned from psx-place for saying I was leaving the site. I don't plan to return there. I wondered if this site would be interested in my tutorials. my name on there is pinky btw. I have tutorials for the ps3, 360, ps4, psv, 3ds, and wii u. u should check them out. I was thinking of adding a little more to the ps3 and 360. I could add how to add gameboots which now requires hex editing game_ext_plugin along with the decryption and encryption command lines as well as the hex string. it adds gameboot sound as well. the thanks go to mysis. as for the 360, I could add adding the su of $SystemUpdate as well as xebuild to update via xebuild.gui and jrunner. I don't trust the automated method as I've heard of random bricks if there's a hiccup with the router or whatnot. the ps vita is very easy to do now that most things r automated with various apps. I'll still post them if someone wants to stay on earlier firmware than 3.60. the 3ds and the wii u - I might post those, but u guys do that justice more than I. I just suggest u take a look at www.psx-place.com under tutorials for each system. most people seem to like my tutorials as they're noob proof. I go through the process as I write the tutorial as not to leave anything out. I plan to post the tutorials if u guys want, but I don't plan to sign in much. I want them to be complete before moving on. that's y I wrote them in the way that I did. I hope no one has to ask me questions.

2. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Sure! People are always looking for new tutorials to help them out in the hacking scene. Just make sure they are informative and useful. Not vague.

Alkéryn and godreborn like this.
  3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    The dude abides.

4. DirtySprite

DirtySprite Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    United States
    I would tell you to post the tutorials. One day someone will learn from them. It could be tomorrow, or 8 years from now, but someone will definitely look back on your tutorials and use them to build an idea that they have :3

5. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    thanks. for some reason I'm not receiving notifications of new posts. maybe it's due to how old my account is. I haven't used it for a while. anyway, about those tutorials - they were actually so long that I had to make two separate posts of them. I have 199 pages in total of my tutorials. that's among the ps3, ps4, 360, 3ds, vita, and wii-u.