Should I get a PSP?

imtony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Topfragger said:
UMD's are kinda brittle so take care of them, and when you do get homebrew installed i don't recommend downloading PSP games because sooner or later newer ones go down in price and it makes more sense to keep the space reserved for PS1 game roms

Wouldn't it just be easier to just buy 2 memory sticks? Lol. That way, you can try out games and delete it if you don't like it or take it off once you beat it.
And I love my PSP, Especially ps1 emulation on the go.

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
Carrying around more than 1 memorystick is unneccesary and impractical, and besides
with PSP games being so damn cheap (thats the beauty of competition driving costs down) you can easily pickup good games for as little as 20$ where i live.

And Downloading PSP games is a strain 300MB is a real fucking biggie, your forgetting speed isn't the issue it's bandwidth and in Oceania and some places in Europe you get limited downloads.

DS games are better for downloading because their rarely over 100MB

I'd rather use my Memstick for Media and PS1 games.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got one YAY ^^
yaypsp.gif
Its the Crisis Core psp but i have yet to play it because my folks won't let me until after my exams Dx

Sable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shenjiade.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Thank you guys for your replies.

I most probably will get a PSP real soon but FFTA2 is coming out on the DS! It merely cost around USD$220 in Singapore for a fully mod PSP slim with everthing including charger, cable, 4gb sandisk and screen protector.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I ended up buying a brand new piano black PSP slim. I've been downloading mad games and I found the most helpful page for anyone thinking of buying a PSP and using custom firmware. Click on the following and read up: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about119276.html. I got my pandora battery and pro duo with 3.80 M-33-5 from Kaidomain (a long ass time ago).

Sable

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shenjiade.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
kevenka said:
$220 for everything? That's cheap!Are they legit?

Yeah. They dont catch any consoles that's mod in Singapore. The only case I heard is R4 sold in stores is being confiscated.

USD$220 is one of the cheapest price you can get a PSP Slim in Singapore. Prices just keep dropping. As for the price of a DS Lite in Singapore, it's roughly about USD$160 for the console and the charger.

Not to mention that in Singapore, the number of PSP users > DS users. Which I, myself find it weird because DS is selling so much better than PSP in every other countries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night