Should I get a DSi

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by IchigoK2031, Jun 5, 2009.

Jun 5, 2009

Should I get a DSi by IchigoK2031 at 2:09 AM (776 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    So over the last few months ever since the dsi's release in the US I've been debating getting one, however I've come to the conclusion that although I can totally justify getting one(ds lite periodically loses contact with card and my battery is getting really crappy). This also warrants a purchase of a new flashcard as well probably a supercard dsonei or acekard2i or itouch2, i don't know. So I was wondering if it would be worth it to put my ds lite up for sale(with a new battery, that I'm getting for it) my cyclo ds(without micro sd), and also all my ds games, for either about $140 for all, OR in exchange for a dsi.
    Should I do it or no? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks in advance for all feedback.

Regards,

IchigoK2031

2. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    If you can get both DSi and PSP.. To my opinion, PSP because you can hack CW without have to pay an add on like Dsi's Cyclo DS. I hack my psp using CW through internet just like Wii homebrew and I play PSP iso through memory stick duo. Its awesome.

3. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    I have a psp already thats hacked with firmware 5.00m33-6 thats why I don't care about gba games I can just play them on my psp

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    That sounds like an awespome idea. You should go on craigslist and do the trade there, you could also do the trade here! (posting from my DSi right now)

5. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    I posted it on the want to sell forum. Should I have posted it in the trades? I don't know.